What does Park Bank do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number
- Income and assets
- Payment history, account balances and credit scores
- Credit Card or other debt
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Park Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Park Bank share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes—
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes—
to offer our products and services to you
|No||We don't share|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your transactions and experiences||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your creditworthiness||No||We don't share|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
Who we are:
Who is providing this notice?
Park Bank, 330 East Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202
What we do:
How does Park Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Park Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- open an account or apply for a loan
- pay your bills or use your debit card
- make deposits or withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purpose -- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
* Park Bank does not share information with affiliates
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
* Non-affiliates we share with can include mortgage companies, ID Authentication Services and the Visa Account Updater (VAU) program or any equivalent.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
* Our joint marketing partners include other financial companies for credit card services.