The well-being and safety of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority. To keep you informed, we have created this page to provide helpful information during these uncertain times. Please check back regularly for updates.
Financial Services Support for Personal Customers
We are all in this together and recognize that some of our customers may need support in ways they have not needed in the past. For those experiencing financial hardship, we are offering the following financial services support.
- Consumer Loan and Mortgage Loan Payment Deferral Programs – If you find yourself facing financial difficulties due to sickness or a workplace closure from COVID-19, we have multiple payment deferral programs for consumer borrowers and homeowners, with no credit bureau impact.
- Removal of Late Fees – Late fees for consumer loan payments will be suspended through June 30, 2020. We will continue to monitor this program to assess its ability to meet your financial needs.
- In addition, we are waiving certain fees to help through June 30, 2020:
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) early withdraw fees will be suspended for emergency situations.
- Stop payment fees will be suspended.
- Foreclosure Suspension Program – The initiation of any new foreclosure actions specific to residential properties will be suspended through June 30, 2020, unless required by federal or government agencies.
- Repossession Suspension Program – The initiation of any new repossessions associated with consumer installment loans will be suspended through June 30, 2020.
- If you need to request a loan deferment or fee waiver due to COVID-19, please contact your banker.
- While our branch lobbies are temporarily closed, our drive-thru services remain open. Drive-thru hours as of April 1, 2020 are:
- Monday – Friday: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – noon
- Our ReadyServe Customer Service Team is available at 414.466.8000 during their regular banking hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – noon
- To schedule an in-person meeting for notaries, signature guarantees, safe deposit box access or other needs, use our online scheduling tool.
- Your banker is available via phone or email during regular banking hours. Visit our team page for information.
- Stay updated on all COVID-19 news and how it is affecting our banking services by subscribing to our email alerts.
24/7 Banking at Your Fingertips
- Online and Mobile Banking: Our free online and mobile banking provides you convenient and secure access to your finances 24/7. Access your Park Bank accounts online or via our Mobile Banking App. If you do not currently use online or mobile banking, take a few minutes to enroll.
- Check account balances and account history
- Transfer funds between accounts and externally
- Pay bills online
- Deposit checks with your mobile device
- Learn more about Online & Mobile Banking
- Automated telephone banking line at 800.359.5508.
- We are servicing all Night Deposit Drops at all locations.
- ATM locations - find a no-fee ATM
- Disaster Recovery and Your Money: A Basic To-Do List
- When People Face Tough Times, Crooks Try to Profit
- Learn more about our financial services support programs for business.
Stay updated on all COVID-19 news and how it is affecting our banking services by subscribing to our email alerts. Complete information and resources concerning COVID-19 will be continue to be updated on this page and on our General COVID-19 page.