Paycheck Protection Program
We are no longer accepting SBA PPP applications online at our website. If you are interested in applying for an SBA PPP loan, please reach out to your Relationship Manager or call the First Midwest/Park Bank dedicated SBA PPP Call Center at 855.206.1944 between 8 am and 5 pm CST, Monday – Friday.
Update on the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
The SBA has announced preliminary guidance on loan forgiveness for PPP loan recipients. If you received PPP funding, we strongly suggest:
- Reviewing SBA Form 3508, also known as the Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application.
- Organizing and saving the applicable documentation listed on Page 10.
We are not currently accepting forgiveness applications. However, your preparation will expedite processing. Borrowers are eligible to apply for forgiveness 56 days after their funds are disbursed, until 6 months after their funds are disbursed.
If you received PPP funds through Park Bank / First Midwest Bank, we will notify you via email when you become eligible to apply for forgiveness. Please do not submit a forgiveness application prior to receiving notice from us. Applications will be accepted online only, using the same portal and process you used to submit your initial application.
If you have any questions, please call our dedicated SBA PPP Call Center at 855.206.1944 between 8am - 5pm CDT, Monday-Friday.
*Park Bank is a relationship-focused financial institution based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and a wholly owned subsidiary of First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMBI). First Midwest is one of the largest independent publicly traded bank holding companies based on assets headquartered in Chicago and the Midwest, with approximately $19 billion of assets and an additional $12 billion of assets under management. Park Bank, First Midwest Bank and First Midwest’s other affiliates provide a full range of commercial, treasury management, equipment leasing, consumer, wealth management, trust and private banking products and services. Park Bank operates locations across the Milwaukee area and First Midwest maintains locations throughout metropolitan Chicago, southeast Wisconsin and across the Midwest. Visit Park Bank at www.parkbankonline.com and First Midwest at www.firstmidwest.com.
For more information about Paycheck Protection Program Loans
Financial Services Support for Businesses
- For our Commercial Customers
We realize our commercial customers may have a wide range of financial needs based on individual circumstances. Please contact your relationship manager to discuss how we can help.
- For our Smaller Business Customers
If you are experiencing hardship in your business due to COVID-19, you can leverage our payment deferral programs for up to 90 days with no credit bureau impact. To learn more about this program and other loan and deposit fee accommodations, contact your relationship manager.
Accessing Bank Services
- While our branch lobbies are temporarily closed, our drive-thru services remain open. Drive-thru hours as of April 1, 2020 are:
- Monday – Friday: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – noon
- Our ReadyServe Customer Service Team is available at 414.466.8000 during their regular banking hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – noon
- To schedule an in-person meeting for notaries, signature guarantees, safe deposit box access or other needs, use our online scheduling tool.
- We are servicing all Night Deposit Drops at all locations.
- Your banker is available via phone or email during regular banking hours. Visit our team page for information.
- Stay updated on all COVID-19 news and how it is affecting our banking services by subscribing to our email alerts.
Remote Deposit Capture and Mobile Banking App
- Eliminate unnecessary trips to the bank by leveraging our remote deposit and mobile deposit capabilities for your accounts receivables
- For customers using our traditional Remote Capture Service (Scan-to-Deposit), deposits may be transmitted up to 5pm CT for same-day processing. If you need additional equipment, or if you need to add more accounts or edit users, please call 414.466.8000 and ask for a Treasury Management representative. Additional accounts for current users can be set up within 24 – 48 hours. For new users, expect a lead-time of five to seven days.
- For customers using our Business Mobile App, deposits may be sent until 8pm CT for same-day processing. Our mobile app will allow you to make up to $50,000 in deposits per day. If you need a daily deposit limit greater than $50,000, please call 414.466.8000 and ask for a Treasury Management representative.
- Learn more about Mobile Banking and download the app.
Need to make a same-day payment?
Fraud Mitigation for Businesses
We would like to remind you of the growing number of fraud-related schemes associated with coronavirus. Please call 414.466.8000 and ask for a Treasury Management representative to learn how to protect your business.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for Coronavirus
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist (DHSS) Checklist
- World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus Outbreak
- Ready.gov Pandemic Webpage
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of State Travel Advisories
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
Stay updated on all COVID-19 news and how it is affecting our banking services by subscribing to our email alerts.